Original topic:

Enriched calling notifications

(Topic created: 12-16-2023 06:45 PM)
Ray1969
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

How do I fix the notifications for Enriched calling. I don't want the dang notifications and I can't change through settings. TYIA

12 Replies
Knightz23
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

SAME HERE...SAMSUNG

Unwordable
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I hate it. Makes me want to switch brand
userubvXaC0uEW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Right! It's annoying

userEbU0wbcCQE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

What is this.  Keeps popping up.  When available , ATT will show user rich call display information from unknown trusted business

Ray1969
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I can't seem to get an answer on how to fix it from this community šŸ˜•
EnzoISpissec
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
It's strange that the notifications won't stop. Even more strange that the screen captures of it delete themselves so you can't share them.
Bak2good
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I didn't start getting this notification until these last couple of months with some new updates. I have searched my settings, and there is nothing about it anywhere. It's very annoying. I don't need a notification about my settings.
userKuTMPuxf7r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Previous answers that worked for me were to go into notification settings, then apps and hit the menu to show system apps. It used to be there with an option. It also would pop up if you held down on the notification itself and take you to am option. Those will work if you don't have the latest update.

After the latest update, they do not work.

I was on the phone with the mobile, who escalated me to the advanced team, who escalated me to samsung, who I spoke to for an hour with no result.
userpeGYq2UGKF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Galaxy s22, fully updated:  5-6 times tried working with Tmobile tech support.  They are truly concerned.  I like them.  Um... I did not get a resolution yet, but found a Google telling me to remove scam (or spam?) shield and visual voicemail.  No avail.