Original topic:

Galaxy S22 Ultra camera

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Mikeso3691
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
I wonder why Samsung quit updating and tweaking the came on phones like the S21 series, S22, and S23. There is so much more room for advancement I wish we were about to get 0.5 or lower on the ultra wide shots but, yes I know it's truly unfeasible since Samsung took it's own initiative to work with the geeks in the office and come up with some great features and **bleep** I'm not gonna judge if you want to Collab with Sony, Canon, or Nikon to achieve this. You can use all three imo.. That might be perfect for your phones, by making the phone cameras and gallery achieve results like those listed above. I'll most likely be waiting until the Galaxy 26 or 27 if I'm not dead. 
0 Likes
1 Reply
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm not really sure what you're talking about. The cameras are routinely updated in software updates. They cannot make released hardware with a fixed angle wider, that's just...not how anything works. They have refreshed at least one camera module every year since the S21, and are likely refreshing two of them with the S25. Nikon and canon do not make smartphone camera lenses and have no experience with it. There is already sony camera hardware being used in samsung phones.
0 Likes