Original topic:

Galaxy S22 ultra

(Topic created: Saturday)
Options
Galaxy S22
What's crazy to me is how is a galaxy s21 ultra more stable than a galaxy S22 ultra running one UI 6.1? Makes you think they caused all the glitches on Galaxy S22 ultra on purpose....
22 Replies
Jc918
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have att and now I can't seem to connect to my network regardless of my location. It's a Samsung issue since others have been reporting the same issue. They tried to sell me a s24 when I contacted support
Options
Galaxy S22
That's what they do. It's part of the game they play. Knowing a phone has a defect and to try to get you to buy the latest version....
Sb_Cb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Definitely a Samsung issue. My S22 Ultra I bought unlocked from Samsung directly and has the network issues and I have to be connected to wifi or 5G to have a connection. My boyfriend got the same phone through verizon a few months after me but has no issues what so ever. I have xfinity mobile instead and went through all their troubleshooting in store and escalated on the phone to no avail. I really hope they come up with a fix because this has been going on for me since early June of this year and I just paid the phone off.