JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Good Lock task changer won't stay on the setting I set it too, keeps going to default settings?

(Topic created: 03-12-2023 12:50 PM)
Romesr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I have a Galaxy S22 Ultra and the Tasker changer doesn't stay on the setting that I set it keep going back to the default setting. Is there something that I can do to stop it from going back to the default setting?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there @Romesr!

I hope you are doing well, and thanks for reaching out for assistance.

I know this can be frustrating for your task changer in Good lock to not properly work.

Let's try clearing the Good lock app cache/data. Doing this will basically cleanse the app to run more smoothly.

Clear an app's cache:

Open settings > swipe to and tap apps > select or search for the app you want to clear "Good Lock" > tap storage > tap clear cache

Clear an app's data:

*Important: clearing the data will reset the app to factory default settings. Any personal settings saved on the app will be removed.*

Open settings > swipe to and tap apps > select or search for the app you want to clear > tap storage > tap clear data > tap OK.

This will completely wipe the app and reset it to the original settings.

You can also find these steps in this link here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

You can also try uninstalling/ reinstalling the Good Lock app to see if that helps resolve the symptoms. As well as making sure all permissions are allowed on the app.

After trying all troubleshooting above, and you are still experiencing the symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to the Good Lock app developer for assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hey there @Romesr!

I hope you are doing well, and thanks for reaching out for assistance.

I know this can be frustrating for your task changer in Good lock to not properly work.

Let's try clearing the Good lock app cache/data. Doing this will basically cleanse the app to run more smoothly.

Clear an app's cache:

Open settings > swipe to and tap apps > select or search for the app you want to clear "Good Lock" > tap storage > tap clear cache

Clear an app's data:

*Important: clearing the data will reset the app to factory default settings. Any personal settings saved on the app will be removed.*

Open settings > swipe to and tap apps > select or search for the app you want to clear > tap storage > tap clear data > tap OK.

This will completely wipe the app and reset it to the original settings.

You can also find these steps in this link here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/

You can also try uninstalling/ reinstalling the Good Lock app to see if that helps resolve the symptoms. As well as making sure all permissions are allowed on the app.

After trying all troubleshooting above, and you are still experiencing the symptoms, I would recommend reaching out to the Good Lock app developer for assistance.

0 Likes