JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Help even tech support can't help.

(Topic created: 08-24-2024 10:59 AM)
kellyxxx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I have an issue even tech support cannot fix. When I plug my phone into my desk top or my laptop I cannot get either computers to see my phone. I want to transfer music and photos back and forth but no luck. Every time I connect phone to computer the phone starts to charge. I went into dev settings and changed the connect from charging to data transfer but no luck. I thought the phone was bad but second phone has same problem. Last support session they said transfer files thru the cloud but I prefer to do it thru my desktop where my editing tools are. If I can't fix this issue I will have to go back to an Iphone. With the Iphone I just connect to my computer and my computer auto ran my photos program. Any help please????

24 Replies
Cyberprince
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
It should have tbh. What's your operating system and version num?
0 Likes
kellyxxx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Win 10 version 22H2

0 Likes
Cyberprince
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
You're probably going to have to update that as well. So real quick presss win + r and then type winver and it'll tell you the build number. And for **bleep** and giggles see if you can connect to dex wirelessly
0 Likes
kellyxxx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

OS Build 19045.4780

0 Likes
Solution
kellyxxx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I thank everybody for their help, but today I found I had issues connecting phone to my car. Blue tooth would not connect and even with a cable, phone would not connect to car and would only charge. I had no choice but to return the Samsung and picked up an Apple phone. I thank this great community for help on this problem and another issue I had before. Have fun all.

0 Likes