JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I remove a song from a playlist without it moving from Samsung music?

(Topic created: 02-04-2023 12:17 PM)
Deke53
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

I have all of my music in Google One. All of the songs are in Samsung Music which I wanted. Any advice on how to remove a song from Playlist only without removing it from Samsung music?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
kane582
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

If you want to remove a song from a playlist without deleting it from your Samsung Music app altogether, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Samsung Music app on your device.
  2. Go to the playlist from which you want to remove a song.
  3. Find the song that you want to remove and long-press on it.
  4. A menu will appear with several options, including "Remove from playlist." Tap on this option.
  5. The song will be removed from the playlist, but it will remain in your Samsung Music app library.

By following these steps, you can easily remove a song from a playlist without it being deleted from your Samsung Music app.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Birdmandan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
From the Playlist only select song to be deleted press three dots and select delete. Hope this works for you.
0 Likes
Deke53
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I tried that, but when I remove from my Playlist it also removes from the track list. If I wanted to create a new Playlist that song is no longer available.
0 Likes
Solution
kane582
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

If you want to remove a song from a playlist without deleting it from your Samsung Music app altogether, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Samsung Music app on your device.
  2. Go to the playlist from which you want to remove a song.
  3. Find the song that you want to remove and long-press on it.
  4. A menu will appear with several options, including "Remove from playlist." Tap on this option.
  5. The song will be removed from the playlist, but it will remain in your Samsung Music app library.

By following these steps, you can easily remove a song from a playlist without it being deleted from your Samsung Music app.

Deke53
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I wasn't able to find your reply until today. I followed your advice and it worked. Thanks.
0 Likes