Original topic:

How do I open app 'carousel' easier?

(Topic created: 09-04-2024 04:10 AM)
ceherr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I came from the s8 then s10. I was able to hit the lower left 'button' on the screen (or swipe up since I'd hidden the icons on the s10) and every app currently open would show as a carousel, I could just swipe to which ever one I wanted.

This s22 only does that if I open a new app then hold down right below the phone icon and pull up toward the upper right corner of the screen. Is there ANY easier way to just open the carousel instead of having to open apps I don't even want/need to use JUST to have the carousel open?

2 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
You would continue to open the task changer by tapping the 3 line button on the nav bar, or the equivalent swipe motion. If there are no current open apps, you will not see your open apps "carousel". If you restart your phone for any reason or do an optimization, any apps you had open will close, so your recent apps list will be empty.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
The task changer is now located within Good Lock's Home Up module. Download Good Lock if you don't already have it and then download the Home Up module and turn on Task Changer.
0 Likes