JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I've got a great suggestion for AOD

(Topic created: 01-24-2023 07:34 PM)
AI02
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
You know how samsung can edit pictures very well. 

I think that we should be able to take that into AOD and be able to cut out specific parts of an image and place it on the AOD. 

An example would be an image of a vehicle. Where I would be able to cut out a car from my wallpaper and make only the car show up on the AOD. Once you double tap to show lock screen, the brightness increases and fully uncovers the background of the image.

You could also do this with dogs or people's faces, and any objects you want to show on your AOD.

Obviously there are problems where the clock and notification could in the way, but there should be an option to manually chose where to place those. If you wanted you could place it on the side or above the cut out you want to show.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.