Original topic:

IPhone users can't receive my messages

(Topic created: yesterday)
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22

IPhone users do not receive my calls or messages from my s22ultra, Why is that happening?

13 Replies
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
A restart usually fixes problems, but if it doesn't, It might be a problem with your carrier provider. Try checking it out with them if you can. If not, it might just be a problem with the iPhone users, but it shouldnt be a problem with all of them.
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
What's crazy is it's been like that for years but I'm just now noticing it cause I only talked to one person with an iPhone and today I called someone else with an iPhone and it goes straight to vmail
Mac-18
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Iphones do seem to have issues communicating with android at least from a texting perspective. Hopefully the ios addition of rcs will fix this.
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Yup and calling goes straight to vmail all the time
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
They don't always play nice something I hear about rarely but is a problem not sure why
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
They need to play nice
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
True seems to happen at random times
0 Likes
MsVirgo87
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
It's been going on for years, I just recently noticed cause I don't text or call anyone with an iPhone like that
0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes I see mentioned from time to time brother has iPhone never heard problems from him there's times where there messages have problems so maybe it's a message issue on there end not sure on calls one of life's mystery I guess
0 Likes