JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there any app to tell what apps should be on my S22 Ultra?

(Topic created: 11-07-2022 09:24 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S22
Is there any app or Samsung website page that will tell me exactly what the System Apps & Samsung Apps that should be on my S22 Ultra and what apps came from my old phones. I would hate to delete these Samsung Apps that say they are old but are required for my phone to run. I also know some of these are redundant apps that can be removed. I mean I am still finding APPS made for the S22 like the Raw Image app.

I have SPRINT on T-Mobile network in the USA.

Help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
NoctisCaelum
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

There's no such lists you can look up on Google to give some list but not all accurate. And apps that came with phone varies from which carrier you have. For you to check if apps came with the phone is by going to Settings > Apps > Select any app and if it has the Uninstall options this means it's a 3rd party app that can be downloaded from the Play Store anytime. But then again there are apps that doesn't really came with the phone but was released through update as those apps are like compliments to the software release which is why it is being considered as System App. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
NoctisCaelum
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

There's no such lists you can look up on Google to give some list but not all accurate. And apps that came with phone varies from which carrier you have. For you to check if apps came with the phone is by going to Settings > Apps > Select any app and if it has the Uninstall options this means it's a 3rd party app that can be downloaded from the Play Store anytime. But then again there are apps that doesn't really came with the phone but was released through update as those apps are like compliments to the software release which is why it is being considered as System App. 

0 Likes