Original topic:

Issue Resolved. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra WhatsApp lag/freeze issue while receiving notifications from chats.

(Topic created: 09-03-2024 11:30 PM)
Waqas8875
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Issue Resolved. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra WhatsApp lag/freeze issue while receiving notifications from chats.

3 Replies
Members_bNAxlXe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

My S22+ still freezes though, is there any particular solution to this

0 Likes
Waqas8875
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Yes, dear, I resolved it by turning off notification history in the settings.

Be careful, it is not the turning off of notifications for WhatsApp chat, rather it is to turn off the notification history in settings, which is of no use.

It will prevent the lag/freeze issue when a notification from WhatsApp blinks.

0 Likes
user4u0vQYYApc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have an S22 Ultra, and I'm about to lose my mind over WhatsApp issues. My message history from five years ago is gone, and for the past month, WhatsApp's data keeps getting corrupted two to three times a week, forcing me to restore from backups.

This is critical for my work, and before I completely give up, I'm trying the last steps I can think of. However, this issue has caused a loss that can never be fully recovered.

Iā€™ve reset the phone to factory settings, but the problem persists. I even limited the apps to just a few, including WhatsApp, but it didnā€™t help. I wiped out my entire WhatsApp history and started fresh, but even then, the data got corrupted again.

0 Likes