Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-19-2023 02:35 PM)
Mr_Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,300 Replies
Ibuddy66
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
The ability to always have the top camera cutout hidden are gone and now it's only per app. This is terrible honestly. There's no excuse for it either. The home screen is obnoxiously huge and the scaling of the device looks slightly blurry because of it. This is the worst job Samsung has done in a LONG time with a UI refresh. It's not even a refresh, it's one gigantic Regression. 
- Ibuddy66
0vermind
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
This is really irritating me, I can't even find the button for Send Feedback. There is a button that says check feedback youve sent, but nothing else. 

I'm am so god dang unbelievably irritated with Samsung Health because now it glitches out, looses connection, doesn't record entire chunks of hours of my sleep. Then I find out that it deleted all of my sleep data all the way up to Nov 1. I had been using my watches obsessively. Always making sure they were charged, on, and ready to record. 

Now it doesn't matter what I do because Sammy is picky about when they think I'm asleep. It's not elegant or automatic at all. I find myself stuck between making decisions like, delete this data and reenter when I actually slept, or leave the data and be angry that my sleep time isn't correct!

Or just get another app, maybe even another eco system and start replacing Samsung. That's sad, used to love Samsung, but the problems are pissing me off. 

First of all, I lost all of my sleep records starting Nov 1. 
0 Likes
0vermind
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I'll post any updates. Anyone else have these issues?
0 Likes
Cessy118
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Thoughts on the new update 6.0 UI?

Qahnam
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
it's nice , but I feel like some of the features lagged like my screentime widget
Mrsauce
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Trash in my opinion it has modified my keyboard to the point. I have to use the s pen forceful to text anything including this message. Everything is lagging
Options
Galaxy S22
I wish they would bring back the color icons back to the top panel layout. And bring back color to the status bar
conniecats
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Horrible! Trying to remove it right now!!!
Ibuddy66
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Worst I have ever seen. Samsung usually does a great job with these. Essential features like the ability to always have the camera cutout hidden are missing and only per app basis which is a problem. The scaling is so terrible that the screen always looks blurry, and the home apps are obnoxiously huge and adjusting zooms and stuff make everything way too small or much too large. It's HORRID.
- Ibuddy66
ripplesripley
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I hate it SO much. it looks horrendous and is generally just bad. it's all just.. eugh.
0 Likes