Original topic:

Msgs not sent/received

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
labluesky
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Okay. So there are many numbers that it shows. I'm sending a message. To I know, but he's replying back but I can call that person. And so when I call and say Hey, are you getting my messages? They say no, are you getting mine? And I'm like no, so yeah, I called support and they asked me to go check out Google messages instead of just regular Samsung messages and try to tell me that there is. An issue with the app right nowOkay. So there are many numbers that it shows. I'm sending a message. To I know, but he's replying back but I can call that person. And so when I call and say Hey, are you getting my messages? They say no, are you getting mine? And I'm like no, so yeah, I called support and they asked me to go check out Google messages instead of just regular Samsung messages and try to tell me that there is. An issue with the app right now period they literally told me to just use Google messages until it gets fixed period but Hey, I don't mind breaking up with my boyfriend because I've been ignored for 3 days or my boss or anything else because nobody sent out a notice saying that Samsung messages was having.An issue and I don't like the platform of Google messages.I mean , what the
10 Replies
chanel912
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
What's wrong with Google messages? I actually like but I use the samsung keyboard. With Google message u can actually react with emoji from the sender's message.
0 Likes