Original topic:

Not liking the recent update in July 2024

(Topic created: 07-23-2024 07:28 AM)
Cqg24
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I am not liking at all the new update. All apps are in a different spot/layout etc. Is there anyway to get it back to the way it was?

Thanks!

12 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22

Your app order should not have changed with any update.  Either try rebooting and see if it goes back to normal, or reboot into recovery mode and clear the cache partition. Failing that, restore your backup.

0 Likes
meself
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
The apps or locations of them shouldn't have moved
0 Likes
skiyo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
What update are you referring to
0 Likes
Lboy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I've not been able to access secure folder since last update.  It refuses to recognise my pattern at all ,it's the correct pattern, as use it elsewhere.  Doesn't even give me option to change password etc. Only option is to uninstall, which I can't do as I'll lose everything inside it.  Samsung doesn't have option to back up what's in there either..help if you can please, at wits end with it

0 Likes
Marieah
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
My phone's network goes on and off after the update this all started on July 17th, 2024.
EmilyTrieBarn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

I have been having the same issue but I didn't notice mine until the 19th when I left the the house cause I had been on wifi. I was dropping calls not receiving anything and I would go from 5G to no bars with a x and 4G to nothing again I had been on the phone with Verizon 3 out of 7 days of my vacation and went to a physical store twice and they continued to tell me it was more than likely the newest update but I wasn't believing it. Yesterday july 26th was the first time it had and kept service it continued into the 27th so im hoping it was just some sort of fluke thats been worked out. Who is your carrier?

0 Likes
UltraInstinct
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
After resent update my phone keeps disconnecting from my galaxy watch 6
0 Likes
Me55
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
After July 22, 2024, update my apps have been moved. Several apps I have to go into settings, apps, select the app, and open. I can not place them on my phone.
Trout93
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

My phone started the update this morning and each time it's completed I get another message to update. As I my writing at 7:47 it's been updating every hour. I don't know what is going on.

0 Likes