Original topic:

One Ui update AOD icon broken

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
AlphaBetaGamma
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Hello all,

Ever since the latest one ui update for S22 ultra, AOD and good lock not working correctly. We could see per app color on the always on display. For example, Gmail would be white and red icon, outlook with blue icon and WhatsApp would be green. Ever since the latest update all icons are showing up as white. Please fix 
12 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
Sorry to say but the colored icons were removed in the 6.1 update

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

AlphaBetaGamma
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Do they have any plans to bring it back? Can this be fixed with a good lock update or it's a fix from Samsung?
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S22
As far as I know they are no word of bringing that feature back, but you never know it could come back in a future update

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

AlphaBetaGamma
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Ok is there anyway to go back to one ui 6.0? I'm using t mobile S22 ultra but I bought the phone unlocked directly from Samsung.
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S22

Sorry but no they are no way to revert back to 6.0

AlphaBetaGamma
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Ok thanks for the quick reply.
efi99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

There are colored icons. But only from those applications that also send colored icons to the status bar.

AlphaBetaGamma
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Which applications would that be? I was also specifically talking about colored icons in the always on display. For example, when I get a text message, it would show blue Google messages icon but now it's a while Google messages icon. All icons white. Before the update this was not the case.
efi99
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

e.g Handcent NextSMS, Statusbar Calendar Icon, some battery level apps etc.