JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Request: Make Bixby A Removable App

(Topic created: Sunday)
rsbls
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Samsung need to make a way to be able to delete Bixby. What a **bleep** of an app - especially with googles AI and voice aassistant. Bixby is 1990s dial up modem compared to google - REMOVE IT!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello rsbls,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

4 Replies
userOxEXWhHlx5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I agree, came as a hardware button on my ancient s9+.
Shouldn't have to download extra software to fix inherent problems created by, idk? Who ever.
Now we have ui 6.1, i HATE it. I don't have time to screw around fixing **bleep**, like having remote control removed from quick panel, something that was extremely helpful when living in a house with disabilities... The help i got from Samsung was, "what tv do you need help with"
thanks for the downgrade and having to add goodlock, navstar.apk and other apps to fix a multi-level flawed circle jerk UI.
What do you take us for?
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S22
I agree. I hate Bixby or any voice helper. I don't use Samsung voice assistant or Bixby. I force stop and disable everything to do with both. I even have Google disabled and it doesn't affect my phone working. I love how some say disabling this may make some functions of your device not work as intended. That's a lie. I disable everything I can and/or don't use and my S23 ultra and S24 ultra worked and do work with no problems. I hate any apps being forced on people who don't want them. Then they try to make people scared to disable them by lying about something that isn't true.
user14r8CzpsTF
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Bixby has never really worked for me either. It's non responsive most times as is hey Google. For $1400 you'd think this would work flawlessly
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello rsbls,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.