Original topic:

S22ultra is officially the worst phone

(Topic created: a week ago)
srryntsrry
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

It is official. The s22 ultra is the absolute worst cell phone that I have ever bought. The only time you can use it is when you're hooked up to Wi-Fi. I went through three network providers and it was the same every time. The few times I did actually have a signal, it dropped and went straight back to emergency calls only, every time. Past 3 months I have not been able to make one phone call without connecting to a Wi-Fi signal before I could make the call. The network providers say contact Samsung. Samsung says to contact your network carrier. I'm not putting this on here in hopes of getting 900 different suggestions or home remedies, DIY fixes. I'm done with this overpriced useless phone. I'm simply putting this on here just in case anyone may be looking into purchasing an s22 ultra and just looking for a little community input. Don't waste your money. Don't waste your time. You'd be better off with $100 Walmart phone.

5 Replies
3Fees
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
Flash the phone up with Samsung official firmware. Check out samfw.com for the firmware and software to do it, this will isolate the problem as being firmware or hardware. Use latest patched Odin software and use csc file to keep your data otherwise use home for factory reset which in your case I'd recommend also use the latest Samsung Galaxy firmware issued. Csc and home files are in the Samsung official firmware download with other files that are used to load in Odin to flash your phone up. Let us know how this goes. It's a straightforward process.

Cheers
3Fees
usereheeLQDquX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
That is too bad to hear. I've owned 5 Samsung phones and never had a problem with any of them. My s22 is the best yet!
0 Likes
ccothren8
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
It's the latest update to the phone that done it! I've been without since June also because of the update (no network connection) if you search on here, there are actually thousands of people without phones because of it and it's the s22 ultras! I've done everything, spent days and days talking to Samsung and my carrier! I've been using an old s10 just to make it because I still owe on the phone and Samsung won't replace it. They want me to pay them and send it in so they can look at it šŸ™„
JT25Tyn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I am giving it one more update in September then switching to the S21 with a cracked screen. I owe also, neither companies can help, it is very disheartening since I always brag on Androids.
alexx85
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Experiencing the same thing.
0 Likes