JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung S22 Ultra Running Apps

(Topic created: 05-13-2023 07:50 AM)
IamTIM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
There was an update to my Samsung S22 Ultra. Now the running Apps display, that you get when you select the 3 lines at the bottom of the screen, has a message asking to open the Samsung Internet. This needs to be removed or moved down. It hides the options and settings selections at the top. I agree that it is easy to slide left but I shouldn't have to do that if it was positioned correctly. Is there a workaround? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Gossipfunda
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

I can provide you with some general steps you can try to address the issue you're facing with the running apps display on your Samsung device:

1. Clear App Cache: Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung Internet > Storage > Clear Cache. This might help resolve any temporary glitches causing the message to appear.

2. Reset App Preferences: Go to Settings > Apps > More Options (three dots in the top-right corner) > Reset App Preferences. This will reset the default settings for all apps, which might help if there's a configuration issue causing the message to show up.

3. Check for Software Updates: Go to Settings > Software update > Download and install. Make sure your device is running the latest software version available. Sometimes, software updates include bug fixes and improvements that can address such issues.

4. Contact Samsung Support: If the issue persists and you're unable to find a satisfactory solution, it's best to reach out to Samsung's customer support directly. They will be able to provide you with specific guidance or escalate the issue if necessary.

Please note that the steps provided are general troubleshooting suggestions, and they might not directly apply to your device or the specific software update you mentioned. It's always a good idea to consult the user manual or contact the manufacturer's support for device-specific assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Gossipfunda
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22

I can provide you with some general steps you can try to address the issue you're facing with the running apps display on your Samsung device:

1. Clear App Cache: Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung Internet > Storage > Clear Cache. This might help resolve any temporary glitches causing the message to appear.

2. Reset App Preferences: Go to Settings > Apps > More Options (three dots in the top-right corner) > Reset App Preferences. This will reset the default settings for all apps, which might help if there's a configuration issue causing the message to show up.

3. Check for Software Updates: Go to Settings > Software update > Download and install. Make sure your device is running the latest software version available. Sometimes, software updates include bug fixes and improvements that can address such issues.

4. Contact Samsung Support: If the issue persists and you're unable to find a satisfactory solution, it's best to reach out to Samsung's customer support directly. They will be able to provide you with specific guidance or escalate the issue if necessary.

Please note that the steps provided are general troubleshooting suggestions, and they might not directly apply to your device or the specific software update you mentioned. It's always a good idea to consult the user manual or contact the manufacturer's support for device-specific assistance.

0 Likes