Original topic:

Super Fast Charging not working

(Topic created: 04-16-2024 10:57 AM)
vishnu9010
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I connected my samsung s22 ultra to an ipad to transfer photos using cable at that time it gave me an error saying moisture detected.but there was no liquid exposure to my phone or cable .After that fast charging option stopped working i tried several troubleshooting options but no use.Did any one faced these kind of issues ? Do you have any methods to make my phone to charge in super fast charging mode ?
6 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
This type of issue can sometimes be indicative of a charging port going bad. I recommend having your S22U evaluated at a Samsung authorized service center, like uBreakiFix. Diagnostics are typically free. They should be able to help identify what went wrong and offer you a solution.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

https://www.ubreakifix.com/samsung
0 Likes
posted88
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S22
I have it happened to me every so often even when there's no moisture or debris in the USB charging port. Throw your phone into recovery mode and go down to the bottom and choose the option to repair the apps. Other times I had to run the phone right down to bear nothing. Battery level zero and then still try to turn it on. Then after a full charge it usually resets itself
0 Likes
MojoMyDog
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Is it covered by the one year Samsung warranty?
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
If it is caused by a factory defect, yes. If it stems from normal wear and tear or some behavior of the user, it wouldn't be covered.
vishnu9010
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Now it is working fine by itself nothing has changed may be there was some kind og glitch.
0 Likes
MojoMyDog
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Same issues I'm experiencing. Started right after I received the 6.1 software update for my S23 +.
0 Likes