Original topic:

System broke after performing a factory reset?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Chudy001
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I have a huge problem, my Samsung s22 started lagging some day do i did a factory reset from setting panel. After that, the phone got stuck at the creator wizard and keeps rebooting by itself sometimes, and i cant event turn it off (clicking several times on "turn off" button doesn't do anything) it is stuck at this Black screen (look at the photo) and sometimes i get a error that says: "Samsung setup wizard isn't responding " or something like that.

IMG_20240605_225034.jpg

ā€ƒ

Today i somehow  got into recovery mode, did partition cache clear and factory reset in recovery mode, that didn't help too. What could be the issue? Maybe something with CPU, oh and the phone started having a heating issue After this incident.

0 Likes
5 Replies
realaud
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

Sounds like you may have a hardware issue. It is, after all, an older phone. If it won't turn on, you cannot do a diagnostic on it.  You only option may be to take it to a repair shop and see if they can diagnose or fix it (if it's worth it). For what it may cost to repair it, it may be better just to buy something newer.

Someone else may have better suggestions, or you may get no answers at all.

0 Likes
3Fees
Comet
Options
Galaxy S22
You might try flashing your phone up with the latest Samsung firmware from samfw.com. there are instructions there. This would isolate the problem as firmware or hardware.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes
Chudy001
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Ok thanks i might try to do that 

c3c3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
The problem here is that you have a Samsung Galaxy S22 and the photo above is of an iphone15 Pro
0 Likes
Chudy001
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

What you mean, its S22 

0 Likes