JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Up date changed my setting can't get help or write enough about my issues here

(Topic created: 09-07-2023 06:51 AM)
cawbugs
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
How do you view the things you've posted? I'm so frustrated right now a 1,000 dollar phone bull.....I can't reach Samsung they update my phone and change a bunch of my setting, I know at one time I have check for if not too, this is completely ridiculous I'm not the most text Savvy person it's really frustrating is I'm disabled did a lot of fatigue stress is the last thing I need for my kidneys and then want to change around everything and make it really hard why would they change my keyboard I have who I have and who I use and they won't let me uncheck them even though they give you an option for Google they will not let me uncheck Samsung for my keyboard this is very frustrating is ridiculous is what it is I guess I'm running the community because I can't get a hold of Samsung the only thing let me do is but my name and my email whoopee woop that really helps me is anybody experiencing this too and it's very frustrated please let me know if I'm not alone thank you very much

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello cawbugs, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating it can be when settings change.

This article provides steps for managing the Samsung Keyboard, as well as steps for changing the default keyboard. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079092/

If these steps do not help, we recommend contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864 and requesting Remote support. A representative can remotely access the phone and assist in updating the settings.

View solution in context

4 Replies
StarGalaxy12
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
This button hereScreenshot_20230907_095427_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
StarGalaxy12
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
If you tap the button in the picture shown, you can change your keyboard Screenshot_20230907_095427_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
dudechill
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Dude why are you so mad, even if u can't uncheck samsung keyboard you can change it to whatever you want by clicking the globe at the bottom. Don't hate on samsung, they customization is one thing, if you want it to be so specific build your own software, apple or samsung it's gonna be the same buddy
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello cawbugs, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating it can be when settings change.

This article provides steps for managing the Samsung Keyboard, as well as steps for changing the default keyboard. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079092/

If these steps do not help, we recommend contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864 and requesting Remote support. A representative can remotely access the phone and assist in updating the settings.