JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

VIDEO EDITOR - ALL EDIT OPTIONS GONE

(Topic created: 12-24-2023 07:30 PM)
Members_EOJFp9S
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

AGREEEED! I have no edit options now and can't do anything with my video editor. I can edit old videos prior to the update, having all edit options available but any new vids I can't do sh*t with them. Studio is annoying and just adds extra steps and I don't want to create a movie, gif or whatever. I just want to edit my vids like before...shrink, warp, speed up or slow down, sizing, FILTERS.... why did I buy all these filters and now I can't use them! It was convenient and really nice to just hit edit and bang! All your options right there. The last update is a huge step backwards. I've been a Samsung lifer and now I'm actually considering iPhone as my wife has all of those features for video editing on her iPhone, easily like we used too. Awful and so disappointed. Again, I've been a Samsung user since the first galaxy came out, along with tvs and electronics. Maybe it's time for a change, unless this gets fixed asap. Wish I never updated my phone and I would be happy to roll back but can't. I can't even unistall gallery update or video edit. Those apps don't even show up in the galaxy store anymore. What is going on? HOW CAN I EDIT A VIDEO AS I DID PRIOR TO THE UPDATE WITHOUT! CREATING A DARN MOVIE OR GIF AND SUCH!? I think I should apply for a job at Samsung bc someone overthrew is "over thinking" things and trying way to hard.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
15 Replies
Brittanynatasha
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I used to use the face editor I'm videos for smoothness...

That's gone but still available for photos only

Evie74
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Agreed! The new editor edition is GARBAGE. I hate it! I purchased the Z Fold 5 specifically for my photos and videos. I paid a **bleep** arm and leg for the phone, and now Samsung has really messed up something good! It pisses me off because I use the editor for Instagram. It was convenient, and I didn't have to get on my computer to use tried and true Photoshop! Ugh, Samsung, what have you done?????
Mel111love
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

Let me know if you figure a way around this. I need my face video editor option

Ashleaves
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I hate this new update. I can no longer trim my video in one set. It's making me save each trim... how do I sync the clips together??? What used to take minutes is now perhaps, impossible 🙄
Mel111love
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22

I hope samsung is aware of this 

JustMeBro
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Really confused as to why a native feature would be removed on devices already deployed.