Original topic:

Why are my photos reappearing after I delete them?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
vao
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm having issues on my device, every day at 00:00 midnight, photos on my Gallery keeps appearing even I have delete them years ago,  

I have reset my device, delete them from bin, clean cashes, I have check even google photos but nothing.,, I don't know if anyone had similar issue? 

4 Replies
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
It's never happened to me, and I have never heard of a similar problem.
0 Likes
vao
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

yeah, its weird ,, but it happen,,, all comments what i have search gives no clue on this 

0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S22
I would suggest that if you delete them and want them permanently deleted, do the following: Go to a web browser and go to photos.google.com, sign into your account and delete any photos you want gone, then empty the trash. Then go to the gallery app and empty the trash (deleted photos stay in trash for 30 days).

All photos back up to Google, unless you specifically turn that feature off. So, even if you delete from your phone, it will still be in Google. Deleting any pics from Google photos will also delete it from your phone, if it's still there.

After taking these steps your zombie photos will be gone. In the future, if you really do not need a backup of a photo, delete them from the website.
vao
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

thanks for your comment, i've already done this one time ago,, but still appearing i've done even clear cache at my device at device/application 

0 Likes