Original topic:

S22 running out of storage space, even after deleting apps, photos etc.

(Topic created: 03-19-2024 04:16 AM)
kinmo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

my phone has been running out of storage more and more, it almost seems like some kind of memory leak. anytime i delete or uninstall something (and its nothing in the trash), it fills right back up somehow. i have deleted all non essential apps and photos, my system OS says my apps take up 106GB of my 128GB phone (which cant be right). but a 3rd party storage analyzer says i only have 10GB of apps. ive seen people talking about similar issues related to "system files" taking up too much space, but no one has mentioned "app files" taking up more space then they should.

is there any fix for this? is my only solution to factory reset? and what is the best way to do that so i dont lose anything?

2 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22
When you open files and look at manage storage does it have a red ! Beside system1710854748358.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
Sun
Options
Galaxy S22
S22 Ultra here with 512gb. In your my files, click on apps and see what you've got. My phone has 243 apps that use 41.54gb of memory. How many apps do you have that use 106gb of your memory?
0 Likes