Original topic:

3RD PARTY AOD ( SOLVED BY ITSELF )

(Topic created: 02-15-2024 10:46 PM)
LordVako
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Would really love if someone could help me fix this issue. I got a 3rd party AOD that before the latest Samsung update worked perfectly after it just doesn't show when screen is locked. I thought other programs might be causing the issue so did a reset. Nothing changed so I said maybe a system glitch. Did a reset to default ( complete delete of phone ) here I am back and still doesn't work. Samsung AOD works fine but no other 3rd party. Tried countless to no avail. Any help please?
0 Likes
10 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
It's likely a compatibility issue that the app developer would have to correct via an update. Have you reached out to them yet?
0 Likes
LordVako
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Not the app. It was working prior the update and it worked for a person that downloaded it to try. Plus I've downloaded like 10+ same with all
0 Likes
LordVako
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Wow like Celine Dion would say " ALL BY MYSEEEELF " Someone out there must know.
0 Likes
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
You said it yourself... 3rd party app. It might of worked before the update but after the update it doesn't. No one here is likely to have an answer for you since the Samsung AOD works fine, which means there is an issue with the compatibility of the 3rd party app after the update. You need to talk to the developer and they need to update their app. Other option is if it is blocked by a security update then there was likely a reason behind that block but I doubt anyone here can help.
0 Likes
LordVako
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
You clearly didn't care to read the post. It says I tried countless of them. Can't be a coincidence coincidence that all have the same same issue. Please read before posting
0 Likes
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Oh I read it but coming here isn't going to do anything for you. One problem is your using 3rd party apps to provide a feature Samsung already provides. Next you didn't mention the name of the app so you can find out if others use it and have the same or different experience as you.
0 Likes
LordVako
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Dude. You're just writing to write. You have no clue what you are talking about. Topic says 3rd party AOD and post says countless meaning all I've tried didn't work. if you don't know what AOD is 🤷. Topic is solved don't spam anymore
0 Likes
NoneYa916
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
AOD is not the app name. AOD = already on display and isn't a hard concept. Like I said you all for help but didn't even mention the app name so if anyone had any insight they could of helped but you couldn't be bothered which is your prerogative as long as you understand the responses that follow.
I will say I am glad you're 3rf party app decided to start working but maybe next time make sure if you want help for noon Samsung stuff you mention the app name as it will likely increase more helpful and relevant responses.
0 Likes
LordVako
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
Stop spamming the post trying to explain why you are right and the post was wrong. The subject is closed. You seem like a new user who seeks recognition. You won't do so on the heels of my post. Again stop posting or I'll report you. Be warned.

POST IS SOLVED.
0 Likes