Original topic:

AOD 6.1 S23 Ultra

(Topic created: a month ago)
userP8KIZE8HzY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I can't believe Samsung took away my AOD with this new update, it sooo much worse and arbitrary. I was enjoying AOD for years before this 6.1 for S23 Ultra update. 
5 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
You now have to use Goodlock Lockstar to customize your AOD

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Laura33
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

It is completely unacceptable to be advised to use this third-party app to get just some half assed fixes to the AOD.  I did install it, and they only thing it helped me with was adjusting the brightness.  Whereas before, all it took was a couple taps on the clock to get a slider to adjust.  Now I have to go to some wonky app.  The notification icons as already mentioned are destroyed as well.  I can't imagine it was Samsung's intent to blow up the AOD with the 6.1 UI update with the AI **bleep**.  A properly functioning AOD is far more important than the new features.  I have my fingers crossed that Samsung listens to their customers and provides an update to restore ALL of the AOD functionality as it was.  Please.  I see countless complaints here and the Google Play Store.  It is a serious problem.  These aren't old phones.

0 Likes
jeff86
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Good lock isn't third party. It's developed by samsung.
0 Likes
Dianna61977
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
You can always use a pic from your gallery for an AOD, and the Goodlock allows you to control the brightness, as the person before me said.
0 Likes
46m3csl
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Totally why remove it when others are adding it
0 Likes