Original topic:

Battery health

(Topic created: 05-26-2023 06:37 PM)
kaxian
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Is there any way to know the health of my battery on my s23 plus? Similar to how iphones get a percentage of battery life?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung doesn't have a percentage it will tell you in the Battery and Device Care if there is any issues with the battery and also you can select Status (bottom right) within the Samsung Members App to check battery status

View solution in context

7 Replies
Dlpsr
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Don't know how or what your looking for, never used an iphone, but Samsung Good Guardians has a battery health thing in it and other stuff. If you don't have Good Lock that's handy as well. Samsung store.
0 Likes
kaxian
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I'll check that out. I've never had an iPhone either but found out about that feature on Twitter.
0 Likes
Dlpsr
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Settings, battery, click the usage graphic. Figured you already might know that though. For screen on time, pencentage of life daily, 7 days etc.
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Is this what you are talking about Screenshot_20230526_224731_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
kaxian
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
No lol I mean the long term use of the battery. It starts wearing off as soon as you start using your phone and certain charging habits can kill the battery life faster
Solution
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
Samsung doesn't have a percentage it will tell you in the Battery and Device Care if there is any issues with the battery and also you can select Status (bottom right) within the Samsung Members App to check battery status
Maarij
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
There are apps on the play store that run in the background and they within I think depends on the app but a couple charge sessions can roughly determine your battery health, I think it's pretty accurate but it's just the downside of having that app run in the background for possibly a couple days but once you find out you can delete them but they are useful for battery info