Original topic:

Bluetooth distortion car audio

(Topic created: a month ago)
JayRich0806
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I have a system in my truck and when I'm listening to music off my Galaxy S23 plus it's distorted. But when I'm listening to am/fm radio or a cd it's crystal clear. Anybody know what's going on. 
0 Likes
1 Reply
OoYORIoO
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23

@JayRich0806 

Welcome to the Samsung Member's Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Galaxy S23. I'd like to help you with your issue with your Bluetooth Audio Distortion.

On your Samsung Galaxy S23. You will have to adjust the Bluetooth Audio Output Volume Level by lowering the Volume Output Level. Adjust the Bluetooth Audio Output Level to a level that is adequate to your satisfaction. So that it is neither too low or too high.

It sounds like the Bluetooth Audio Output Level is far too high! This is called "Overmodulation" The Audio signal being sent from your phone is being amplified by not only your phone first. But then amplified by your cars Audio Stereo device. This is an age old issue not only with Bluetooth but also with sending analog audio to an amplifier, or other amplified audio device. IE: Stereo, Car Stereo or other Amplified Audio Device.

I hope that I have been helpful and I do hope that my suggestion has assisted you with correcting and answering your question satisfactorily.

If these steps don't resolve the issue with your Samsung Galaxy S23. I will provide additional information on how to seek Support for your Samsung Galaxy S23 here:

Please contact Samsung Customer Care: 1-800-SAMSUNG

You can find support at Samsung's Website here:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Or if you prefer you can also send a private message with your Information to a Samsung Moderator. @Samsung_Moderator 

Thank you for using the Samsung Community and thank you for your question regarding your Samsung Television. Samsung Customer Support is here to assist you. Thank you!

0 Likes