Original topic:

Camera issues. Extreme blur. Bad photos

(Topic created: 09-20-2023 09:07 PM)
MuffinTopped
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I purchased this phone a week ago and I have to say how delighted I am with how well it runs compared to the s22 ultra however, I am absolutely Beyond brokenhearted over the fact that the s23 ultra does not have a good camera at all. I cannot get photos to come in without blur. Even up close this is just terrible this is a terrible camera. Is there anything I can do? I could really use some assistance because I take a lot of photos.

MuffinTopped
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

20230920_190010.jpg

 zoomed last night at 10x

VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Yeah that's definitely not right at all using only optical zoom. Did you check to see if you can exchange the unit? There seems to be a defect.
0 Likes
MuffinTopped
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I have not. I wanted to see what they said about it here first.

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S23
Fair enough. Someone else may be able to assist you here, but if your window for exchange is dwindling, you may want to consider doing that as the remedy to your problem. You mentioned that you've tried a lot of steps. This isn't a widespread issue with S23Us.
0 Likes
MuffinTopped
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

I contacted Samsung. They're are referring me to a repair center. That repair center doesn't answer the phone and when I click to make an appointment it resolves right back to that same page. Literally I've left 3 messages. They're not opennanymore  samsung basically isn't helping me at all.

VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S23
If you don't mind me asking, where are you located? Which repair center were you referred to?
0 Likes
MuffinTopped
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

The Yuba City California repair center 

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S23
Would it happen to be a uBreakiFix or Best Buy Geeksquad? Those are usually the go-to service centers Samsung utilizes for repairs.
0 Likes
MuffinTopped
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

UBreakIFix. And they don't answer or return calls. I'm 40 miles north. I'd hate to return it for no reason. Geek Squad members i dont trust. I was one back when I was a baby tech. They truly dont know much. 

VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S23
I just called the Yuba City uBreakiFix and they answered. You might want to try calling them back.
0 Likes