Original topic:

Cannot Withdraw from One UI 6.0 Beta

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
winterymint
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello I have a Samsung S23 unlocked using AT&T carrier and enrolled in the Samsung One UI 6.0 beta.  The beta has already ended as you are well aware.  However, I am still stuck in the beta.  If I try to go to Samsung Members, there is no option for me to withdraw from the beta program.  Is there any way you can help me get out from the beta and update to the stable release?  Thank you 

6 Replies
Member23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I just asked someone in the thread for the "android 15 beta" because they are very high up in the samsung commity, I will let you know if they answer. Have you tried a hard reset?
0 Likes
Member23
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Or search for this man, he seems to know a great deal1715552451476.jpg
0 Likes
Howie201
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I would recommend using Samsung Smart switch software on your personal computer. This will require a factory reset. But it will restore your phone back to the latest official version of the software.
0 Likes
daisylin24
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I've done this... Factory reset my phone after installing Smart Switch on my computer. It kept me on beta. Didn't restore phone back to latest official version.
0 Likes
p0lymus3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Factory resets do not remove beta os. R u on Verizon? Once on a beta, I couldn't un beta or roll back. I would suggest side loading the original os. You can find it on many boards. I like developer.android.com . There are other fun hacker forums to visit that will provide the sideload package.
0 Likes
p0lymus3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I know that having an unlocked device will still boot the beta after only performing a factory restart
0 Likes