Original topic:

Change or delete Share Via contact options

(Topic created: 08-26-2024 08:11 PM)
mgnrwn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
hey guys anytime I try to share something with the "Share Via" option the contacts that it shows me are people that I do *not* message. How can I get rid of them and have it to people i actually do message with? 

yellow is the link I'm sharing and the blue area is where the contacts are. They're a mix of FB people and Twitter accounts. i have already blocked one fb contact that's showing and it did not help. I also have long pressed and no options pop up

thanks!
6 Replies
CosmicRayr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Try deleting the contacts or unfollowing unwanted profiles.
mgnrwn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
they're not phone contacts they're social media profiles. the first profile that's popping up I'm not friends with and that's the one I blocked but its still showing up. the others that are popping up I have messaged before/friends with but I don't message them on those profiles anymore and haven't for a long time
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Just my thoughts I think there's a option or should be on who you share with or what group
0 Likes
mgnrwn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
i can't find the settings which is why I'm asking here
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Try this in the menu should see group or group settings can add to that in created group
0 Likes
mgnrwn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
idk what you mean by group? there's no group these are just popping up as if im in constant contact with these people and I'm not
0 Likes