JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bixby Vision speech at Elevated speed

(Topic created: 07-03-2023 02:44 PM)
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Surprisingly, The new Bixby Vision upgrade works really well. But when playing the speech is at a very fast rate. It sounds like a super speedy Mickey mouse. I'm thinking I may have changed something in good lock or another app. Anyone have any clues?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jess04
Sun
Options
Go to Settings and search for "Speech". You'll find Speech Rate under Text-To-Speech. Adjusting those slider bars should change the speed and the pitch.

Hope that helps.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
Jess04
Sun
Options
Go to Settings and search for "Speech". You'll find Speech Rate under Text-To-Speech. Adjusting those slider bars should change the speed and the pitch.

Hope that helps.
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
If you mess up, you can reset them.Screenshot_20230703_151003_Settings_1000044683_1688422204.png
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Thanks so much. It's hard to believe that anyone could understand anything faster than what this was set at! 1688432786835_1688432786820_0.jpg
CrossRoss
Asteroid
Options
You'd be surprised. I listen to most informative media at 1.5x to 1.75x speed. It requires focus, but greatly increases the rate of media consumption.
0 Likes
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Apparently the slider isn't calibrated correctly. If you look at my screen snippet it is playing faster than normal. This is when it's set at about a third of the way to maximum. Any faster and it's unintelligible. Try it.
0 Likes