Original topic:

Galaxy 23 plus

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
jetsjetsjets
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
New update. Now always on display is way to dark. You used to double tap it to adjust brightness. Now you can't. But if you hold under light, it brightens up. Ridiculous. When it's dark you can't even see it. The whole idea is being able to see it when it's dark. Any ideas. So **bleep**g annoying 
19 Replies
Momika
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
No brightness adjustment for me1712112077754.jpg
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

what version of lockstar do you have click the 3 dot menu 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Momika
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

Thats why you should be getting a update shortly a friend just got it for 6.1.0.11 and that will give you the slider you can check the galaxy store and see if you have a update for it now 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Momika
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
Well, it worked for a day. Plugged it into my car, and now the screen goes dark again whenever the screen is locked. Help!
0 Likes
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
as gary said it works 1712110707616.jpg
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

Thanks 

saheeb21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
It might work for the S23 Ultra, but as far as I can tell from GoodLock\LockStar and the Samsung app store, it's only been updated or fixed for the Ultra so far. It doesn't give you the AOD brightness slider for the S23 Plus yet. I guess the rest of us who don't have an Ultra will just have to wait. Thanks, Samsung. 🙄
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S23

Make sure your AOD is Version 8.7.99.11 and Lockstar is 6.1.0.11

Smithint
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S23
0 Likes