Original topic:

Gmail app keeps stopping and closing out

(Topic created: 09-11-2024 06:03 PM)
userwQag4l7RqZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Anybody else having issues with Gmail now?? Mine and my wife's gmail keeps stopping and closes itself out. No way to fully delete it and reinstall to try that. All your able to do is delete updates. 

Anybody have any help with this issue?? 
4 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine doesn't have any problems
Alkaholik
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
nope no problems here & using beta gmail
0 Likes
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine works but read another user had an issue.
lovebabygirl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I have been having all kinds of trouble with my Email even after putting another Email to keep the 1st one safer than I had go add a 3rd Email and still getting Email that I never seen in my lifetime of having a email I6 believe someone as got into the state security system and that's y all these changes is going on n ppl having trouble with not only there Email also Google and phones n all seeing some places putting up even new septums places getting close down alot of things is alot different then it was back in 2019 here we are in 2024 n even having trouble with Google and my email and seeing even ppl losing there homes there lights there water because of a new ownership get really. Things does change but not so much like this things should change for the better not for the worse šŸ¤” i been looking šŸ«£ so just give it time guysšŸ¤« things be better then ever soon.
0 Likes