Original topic:

Good phone but poor apps

(Topic created: 04-27-2024 06:53 AM)
user6YScSSVDHH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I'm just wondering why Samsung can make a good phone but they're keyboard and Bixby are pieces of **bleep**. 

3 Replies
progamer1
Halo
Options
Galaxy S23
It's just how it is. Sometimes companies make great apps, sometimes they make trash apps.
0 Likes
zettabyte
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
How about not being able to auto clear the keyboard clipboard? Samsung keyboard on my Galaxy S22 ultra behaves like a very invasive keylogger. I use a password manager, and every time I copy a password, the password manager is set to clear the clipboard in 10 seconds. It works perfectly on all my other devices, but on my Galaxy S22 ultra, when I open the Samsung keyboard and click on the clipboard icon, everything is there. To avoid this problem, I switched to Gboard, but Samsung keyboard still keeps logging everything that I copy even after stopping using it.
0 Likes
userjsDrBvRb4H
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I wonder the same thing🤣. If they can get Bixby, the keyboard and more customization in the messaging app, the phones will be BEASTS!!!!! But until then I use Chomp messaging app bc I can reply on locked screen and I use Gboard for keyboard ...HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

0 Likes