Original topic:

Google keeps crashing

(Topic created: 09-14-2024 09:31 PM)
codycollins327
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I don't if anyone else is experiencing this but for some reason out if the blue google on my S23 Ultra keeps crashing I click the search bar from my home screen and it immediately closes and after a few tries I get a message saying "Google keeps crashing with two things that says app info and close app" it's really frustrating because it was working perfectly yesterday now this. And I can't find no solutions on how to fix it or what the issue could be smh šŸ¤¦šŸ½ 
222 Replies
Adrienne22
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Me to - it started a few minutes ago, about 2 a.m. 09/15/24 Eastern time NYC. HELP!!!
DRoddey
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Well now I know this Google crashing thing isn't caused by a malfunction from my phone or from the limited gigs of mobile data that have been used up. I tried a few times to click on the Google app. It shows a couple of seconds of the Google home page, then it abruptly cuts off, back to my app icon drawer. Then sometimes it'll show the close app /wait banner on bottom of screen. Which means , of course, the app crashed. Today is the only day this has happened.
kev59aus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

My Samsung 24Ultra has the same issue

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
Google Go works
0 Likes
userNsvnWGtJf6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Wording GG djefhh
0 Likes
kev59aus
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

01:38 am  Central Google App on my Samsung S24 Ultra is working. Did not do anything to fix it

creativexx91
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Try un-installing web view update. Should work after...
0 Likes
Notezfn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm a beta tester for the Google app and same thing here what I did was went to play store left the beta and uninstall the beta version of Google and got the original and it works fine now
0 Likes
VeeSmiles
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
My Google keeps crashing on my s24+
denotsyek
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Same