Original topic:

Hanging and Lag

(Topic created: a month ago)
Arjun2024
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

Recently I noticed that, My S23 is getting warm and laggy after opening some of my clients websites. Is there any solution for that ? Need Suggestion. The website is owned by one of my friends, the  Best Freelance Digital Marketer in Thrissur  . Also, some other websites are showing the same problem. I mostly open these sites in the Google Chrome browser. Is there any soultion for the heating and hang problem ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
z5lar
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
It's possible that the issue could be related to a system problem, such as network congestion, hardware limitations, or software issues on your device. System problems can manifest in various ways, including slow performance and lag when accessing certain websites. Troubleshooting steps such as restarting your device, checking for software updates, or running diagnostic tests can help identify and resolve system-related issues. If the problem persists, it might be necessary to seek further assistance from technical support or IT professionals.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
z5lar
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
It's possible that the issue could be related to a system problem, such as network congestion, hardware limitations, or software issues on your device. System problems can manifest in various ways, including slow performance and lag when accessing certain websites. Troubleshooting steps such as restarting your device, checking for software updates, or running diagnostic tests can help identify and resolve system-related issues. If the problem persists, it might be necessary to seek further assistance from technical support or IT professionals.
terminator9
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
hopefully 6.1 that is coming out today to alot of carriers will fix your issues