Original topic:

I'm literally loosing my mind over multiple hack events using old devices

(Topic created: Saturday)
somebodywhoisnobody
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Previous devices of mine have been syiolen on separate occasions and unfortunately they both had poor security and a someone with above average skills as far as hacking and utilizing already installed software to spy. Six years of this and just this morning I was robbed and guess what, the old device I just replaced was in my backpack so I could mail it back to Asuncion. What's bad id that it hadn't been wiped yet. What's worse was the the thumb drive I had with my storage on it, and my old S10 which I use ad a house controller were also taken. 

Part of me thimkd this is the same group who since 2019 have been hitting me as this same type of thi g happened on the 18th of May. Both dates I had been vocal (emailed) ans calendar recorded would be happening. 

Again this is LA and anything is possible. Shirt of the Police report and password change game, which does little at this point, anyone have knowledge where I can get professional help to assist me.in the logging, identifying and helping me with my digital, network, security? 

I'm a veteran, a paratrooper at that and I think that last explosion that ended my career took my IQ down a few points because I have tried to educate myself to fight back but as a well trained soldier I also know when to get tactical advisors and assistance. 

This stuff us ruining my life. My family thinks I'm crazy when I explain how my browser is filled with stuff I've never seen and my passwords change like underwear. I need help. GOOGLE is doing nothing and Samsung, same even though I can point out around 6 major accounts with my information and old email up and running. I've lost money, sleep, friends and myself over the course of 3 years when I started to really fight back.
.pleased help. I can pay.... .

Respectfully 

BT

Ps. 
I'm too late to spell and grammar check rn. I do operate above a 6th grade level, don't judge yet.
0 Likes
4 Replies
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Think the find my device may work if that's a option for you as for the other matters I would get a new Google account
0 Likes
PrivacyandSecurity
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Set up your new devices and accounts using.etnernet without the sim card in. Don't sign into anything until you put a VPN on your device. Secure the browser first in browser settings.

Encrypt your device under security and privacy, more security, in settings, under enhanced protections. Set your entire device up as a new device. Put the sim card in right before you do. Edit the device name before getting online to something undesirable. Set your VPN to always on. Encrypt the device and the sync settings.

Get a new Google account thru a web browser and use at least 3 web browsers, always not Chrome. Set one up as an online dashboard and access your email there.create an alias for your email. Get a new email if the name is important with protonmail it's encrypted.

Change your router SSID and your DNS. Use anyone but Google. Cloud flare, clean browsing, Quad9, there are many of them now. Privacy and security go hand in hand.
0 Likes
PrivacyandSecurity
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Also, use secure folder. Put your accounts including email, chipboard, banking apps, browsers and Samsung Pass, continuity service, etc, inside your secure folder. Found in that same menu. If you use Gmail, you can put it inside protonmail encrypted Gmail and secure it using their encryption.
0 Likes
ramarama
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Change phone and server.
0 Likes