Original topic:

Intermittent cellular data Galaxy S23 FE

(Topic created: 09-11-2024 05:00 PM)
Dinop43
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23

So just off the phone with service provider about cellular data in my apt being intermittent. We get on the topic of the S23fe and the A15 5g which I have both bought 3 months apart. Now I know it's not a S23 and why. She tells me that the A15 5g is a better phone than the fan edition S23 because it's an original model and not a knock off. To which I have both phones. Now I'm just asking why you can get away with selling an inferior phone for $400 more and get by with that. Why would a co. That sold the phone tell you that? Please respond anyone. I would like to know. 

10 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S23
Think the 23 is better
JLo33
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S23
23 would be better, don't know why the a15 would be in the same conversation....
TipsyTrex
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23
The s23FE is not a knock off. That's absurd and the person you spoke to clearly doesn't know what that device is.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S23
That person you spoke with needs further training. The S23 fe is not a knock off.
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Maybe because she actually thinks that it's so subjective, I had an A15 and loved it, I've never used a s23 maybe they're was a promotional thing going on and they needed to sell who knows. Maybe she doesn't know the right words to use but was trying that happens to me a lot I will say the wrong term but mean different . You could just ask what do you mean? Won't hurt
Dinop43
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm not saying anything bad about either phone but I asked this person over and over if the s23fe was not as good or better than the a15 5g and sold for more, had the 1 gen. Snapdragon in which the 2 gen is what is in the s23 but she wouldn't budge on her statments
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Let me look at hold on wish other ppl could give critique, but nobody has 2 phones these days. If it were me selling a product, I would want the customer to save money and be honest. I was sold an a54 after my a13 died the battery was awful but that's because i purposely dropped it getting upset. My a54 I like a lot and I can afford that but I can't afford a s23. So, if the rest of the population is like me, she's not going to see many sales for the s23. Maybe that's why she wouldn't budge. I think you need to figure out what apps you will use and if it's going to be a lot, or you will use for business then invest in a phone that will last a long time. Mine will lay but if I had a business or used many apps, I wound get a s23 on credit. You can do a lot with the s23 and will be more compatible with emerging technology. My friend is a developer and has s23 and iPhone he needs the latest models to optimize his software. He does AI. He doesn't like android or Google I'm just being honest that's his issue. I like all, and i like my phone, and care about others not being sold a phone that costs a lot of money. I think you should just get the s23 i do feel a bit embarrassed and envious but just keeping it real lol
Dinop43
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Noted userravi but I started with the a13 then the a71 then i bought the a15 as my newest phone. A family member moved in with me and needed an upgrade so i gave the a15 to them andall i could afford was the s23fe on consignment so i get it. This was just a ? I had to get another opinion on that's all
usssera
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Okay sorry
0 Likes