Original topic:

Is there a Samsung Health app?

(Topic created: 05-12-2024 10:10 PM)
KaptainK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm unable to find the app for samsung health in my apps. I'm only able to access it through the Google app sore and it shows installed. I can't search the app in my apps either? It's there a quick shortcut that can be added to the home screen for samsung health? 

Edit update: turns out I went through Google Play store, searched for the app, Uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and was able to find the badge icon then. 
7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Open your app drawer and in the search bar type health and you should see this icon long press on it and click locate app most of the time it's inside a folder called Samsung 1715577290631.jpg1715577290653.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
KaptainK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you so much! I tried this, and it's still not showing.
0 Likes
Belaythatorder
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
Another area you can check is the hidden apps drawer: open device settings (cogwheel icon)>home screen>hide apps on home and apps screen. See if it was somehow earmarked as a hidden app. You can also find the Samsung Health app in the Galaxy Store for another download source.
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
It could be in a folder named "Samsung" in your app drawer.
0 Likes
KaptainK
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
It is not. That was the first place I checked. I'm mind-blown how it's downloaded, but not showing at all in my downloaded apps
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Did you ever get this resolved?
0 Likes
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Galaxy S23
Nevermind I see that you did.
0 Likes