Original topic:

Kms agent app

(Topic created: 05-20-2024 11:52 AM)
4girls
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
My ex was somehow able to hack into my phone using this app. He was able to Quick Share of my files and spy on me. I'm not really sure how he did it. All I know is that it is still on my phone even though it says it's not compatible. And I can't delete the app. There's a few Admin apps that I cannot delete. It took me forever to even figure out that he had hacked my phone in the first place. I called samsung a few times everybody kept telling me there's no way that he was doing it, but it was he had changed the permissions and somehow did it with git hub and my MEID. Long story short. He registered my device as his as if he was a business owner and was able to monitor me as if it was a work phone.
8 Replies
JazzyPhil
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Do a hard reset of the phone to be sure if you're not.
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@4girls I'm doubtful that he is using KMS agent app. That is for managing NFC payment methods on your phone. It is probably used on all Samsung phones which support NFC payment.

On the phone it is labeled SKMSAgentService and viewable in phone settings -> Apps if you have Show system apps enabled. 

Which Admin apps are you trying to delete? 

Options
Galaxy S23
Could it be " Separated Apps"?
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
That is an app installed as part of the OS. I don't think that it has the ability to do what you describe.
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks, I appreciate your response. Thankfully, my phone is secured. @4girls has security-related issues.
0 Likes
user_4xyu8gi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Same thing happened to me and it's cuz he actually paid for a subscription of some sort and paid to do that to u .. so now ur going to have to change everything and a new phone just don't let ur new phone get by him or ur old phone cuz it will activate n do a transfer to ur new phone. It sucks cuz now make sure u pay for a passkey to lock up ur devices data but ull have to open ur phone to a business account n pay for a domain account n make sure u update the apps daily or when required n now have to pay to lock up ur device n accounts from him spying on u or if ur Krazy like me, my boyfriend is not even allowed to have a phone anymore if he wants to be with me period.. good luck girl just do what I say n that should work... they do that to hurt u n spy on u in everyday... change phone company's also... n make sure u turn ur pho e I to a business account n ur the boss n now pay for everything... get someone with IT knowledge...
Options
Galaxy S23
File a report with your local police department and with the IC3, too. Cyber crimes and Felony Stalking are serious offensives.
Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
In addition to the other recommendations, when you get a new phone, make sure that you also get a new phone number and sim card.