Original topic:

MCK Code??

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
userwVmtAWC73H
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
So I paid off my s23 ultra as tmobile trade ins were **bleep**. Pre ordered the s24u from them.. long story short they lost my pre order and I ended up missing out on the storage expansion discount. Imo ridiculous as I called them 2 times a day for weeks Before j gave up. Anyways 

Paid off my s23 ultra and the store told me it was now unlocked. No unlock code was ever given. They said it would be done for me .

Well, guess they put the wrong code in or whatever replacement device they sent someone had tried to ublock but now any sim I enter won't work. Tmobike literally sent me pictures showing it's unlocked, but it says i need the MASTER UNLOCK CODE.. MCK Code. Even google fi and mint mobile Sims don't work when usually they will, as they use tmobile network. 

How do I get the MCK code !? And why can't samsung provide it when I have proof the phone is paid off 
6 Replies
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23

If your phone was locked to T-Mobile only T-Mobile can unlock it.  Don't bother with anyone at the store, call T-Mobile.

I don't really understand the rest of what you are saying because it's pretty incoherent. If you pre-ordered something, don't you have to pay for it in advance (or a least put a deposit)? If that's the case and they "lost" your pre-order, you should get your money back.  If you are not getting the S24 from T-Mobile because they lost it, I gather you are switching carriers, which is why you want the phone unlocked. If I were you, at this point, I would keep the S23 with T-Mobile until you obtain an S24.  I would also suggest if you want to leave T-Mobile over this (or any other reason), you a) either look for and purchase a factory unlocked S24, or b) look for a carrier offering a good deal on the S24 and buy it from them.

0 Likes
userO4Dz76EyiW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

I'm in the same ridiculous boat. I'm told Samsung can only unlock jt, in person with a tech. Lovely!! This process has been obnoxious. 

0 Likes
userD0DkcLglq4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
Who told you a samsung tech can unlock it.? I've read that samsung service may be able to unlock it... have not read or came across confirmation. I also need a mck code for a s23+, was att.
0 Likes
userwVmtAWC73H
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
So search SamFirm for a Firmware Sm-S918U1TMB. Idk but I flashed jt and now it is onky network locked so I can contact tmobile for the code
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
If it's initially bought from Samsung and it's T-Mobile branded then you need to go a round about way.
Samsung doesn't give IMEI for carriers to put into their system. Doesn't matter if you had any other carrier.

If T-Mobile contact T-Mobile Help on Twitter with your IMEI and your Samsung receipt. They will contact Samsung on a channel not available to you and verify it was purchased from them and put it into the system. From there They'll help you get your device unlocked.

Also make sure if you haven't hit the button to unlock.

As for other carriers other than T-Mobile I don't know their process would be.1712969905585_1712969905575_0.jpg
0 Likes
Daann
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Como realizo eso ?
0 Likes