Original topic:

Missing apps.

(Topic created: 04-12-2024 01:06 PM)
GarryE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Good afternoon, 
I have a S23 Ultra locked version phone.
I can't find certain apps from the galaxy store that YouTube users clearly show are able.
I'm looking for the Software Upate app by Samsung Electronics. When I do a search it didn't appear. Is it because I have locked version from Verizon? 
4 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

@GarryE Software Update is a system app and isn't normally visible in the Galaxy Store. 

Typically you open Software update by going to phone settings -> Software update. 

If you want to see the app in the Galaxy Store, try this: open phone settings and click on Apps. Find Software update and click on it. Scroll to the bottom where it says "App details in store". Click on that. It'll open the Galaxy Store at the Software update page. 

GarryE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks Longhiker. I don't see it in my apps. I'm not saying I don't have it, but going into settings and scrolling though the apps. I can't find it.
1713023790872.jpg
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Those will pop up when the update is available in the update section of the Galaxy store you can see if the link below takes you to it
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.wssyncmldm&cId=000007512959

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

GarryE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks GaryB82.
I used your link you provided.
Got it.
Thanks again
0 Likes