Original topic:

One UI update broke all sound

(Topic created: 9 hours ago)
userLI3TAvpz4S
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Basically anything I use that has sound doesn't work. Not the phone, not the music player, I canf even take a photo or the photo app crashes. Third time and each time it takes hours to make it work somehow....

First time was after playing with seperate sound, that seems to be culprit. After that no sound at all. Fiddled for 12 hours, even did a factory reset to no avail. At the end of the day changing from my custom ringtone to a t-mobile one and back fixed it.

Then weeks later restarted the phone per it's recommendation. Same issue. This time cleared cache and deleted data for almost every system app and after hours it started working, not sure which app was the culprit.

Now did the latest oneUI update island it's happening again. I wish this glitch would just be fixed....the phone is unusable and Samsung offered to sell me a new phone at a small discount to replace the phone their buggy software update broke.

I think if I could select a Bluetooth device from seperate sound it would fix things but even with a speaker or headphones connected it just says no Bluetooth devices....and I get the error in the screenshot.

0 Replies