Original topic:

Revert update from 6.1.1 to 6.1

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
Einstien2409
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Since going into 6.1.1 charging slowed down massively. What used to take 30-45 mins is now taking nearly 2 hours. 

Using the S23 Ultra 
6 Replies
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Call customer service but I'm pretty sure it's not possible
0 Likes
Einstien2409
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
How do I fix the charging issue?
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I'm sorry, I think I may have misread your post. You need to get a device that can tell you how many amps you are pulling when you have a charger plugged in. If you are pulling less than four and a half to 5 amps there's something wrong with your charging port. If not, then you may need to contact Samsung tech support or if it's a carrier locked version contact your carrier Tech support.
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
If you don't want to buy the device that is necessary, you can also take it to your local uBreakiFix store or other repair store and just ask them to plug it in to see how many amps it is pulling. Any reputable store will do this for no cost.
0 Likes
Einstien2409
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Alright. Thank you for that. Can I take it to a T-Mobile store?
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Unfortunately no. A T-Mobile store is for sales, and if they're good and decent people they might do minor technical troubleshooting. But not hardware troubleshooting in any way shape or form. They took out the hardware repairs in store about the same time that smartphones came out in about 2006.
0 Likes