JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23 Ultra taking pictures whitish, clear circle at 3X?

(Topic created: 03-04-2023 10:26 AM)
CW3162
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23

I noticed this whitish clear circle when taking pics today at 3X. It is present while camera is live before snapping the pic, which leads me to believe it's a software issue maybe?

Thoughts? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
CW3162
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I apologize... I never got the notification of you responding, but the local Samsung store repaired my camera that was causing the issue and all is well.

View solution in context

3 Replies
sfjerry415
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I just noticed this today too. Did yours go away? Mine is the same as yours before and after taking a picture. If I don't hear anything I'm going to see if I can get it exchanged. We should be having that issue
0 Likes
sfjerry415
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I went to the Samsung store and they had no idea why it was like that. We checked the 4 demo units in store and none had that issue. At the end they are going to replace the camera module for me. It wasn't in stock so I'm going in next weekend to get that done.
I wanted an exchange since it's only been 3 weeks but they said they can't do an exchange and I would need to do a return and rebuy it. But with all the promotional goodies I got I will lose money if I return so will just let them repair it.
0 Likes
Solution
CW3162
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S23
I apologize... I never got the notification of you responding, but the local Samsung store repaired my camera that was causing the issue and all is well.