JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S23U one ui beta not working

(Topic created: 12-04-2023 06:52 AM)
OnTerrio
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Last night, I opened my phone and tried to make a phone call but couldn't. I can't open any apps, I can't swipe on my home screen, my phone is basically none functional. I can only unlock my phone with my passcode, swipe the panel up and down and click on the layouts or open notifications and settings and that's all. I am and have been using the on ui beta for months now but only ran into this issue last night. I can't switch back to the current ui because I can't function my phone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S23

Hi there, welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out about this. Just to make sure, are you actually on the Beta? 
If you are, please private message us, either by clicking on my profile then clicking Send A Message, or by following this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8

Please make sure to include in the message your model number, baseband version, and carrier. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
14 Replies
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
So you haven't been updating your phone? S23 is out of beta. Maybe try updating your phone.
OnTerrio
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
My phone automatically updates at midnight usually. I can't update it manually at the moment because my ui won't allow me to do anything
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Look into restarting your phone in safe mode. Hopefully that's enough for you to navigate through your phone.
OnTerrio
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I've tried that but nothing is working:(
NPC1
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Guess you may need to use Odin. That was a thing...not sure if it is...to flash firmwares and reset phones for samsung phones. (I used to frequent XDA forums, so that's where id start if you wanted to look into it)
OnTerrio
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Thank you, I'll look into it
0 Likes
OnTerrio
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
Nevermind I can't, I can't even use my phone
Akashmash
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I have the exact same issue! I can't use the phone to update itself or roll back since the whole UI doesn't work!! Any fixes?

OnTerrio
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
A Samsung Care assistant showed me steps to take but neither of them worked so I had to force a reset on my phone.
0 Likes