Original topic:

Samsung phone S Pen

(Topic created: 12-07-2023 07:05 AM)
Romio_Rahman
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
S pen is an amazing feature and unique for galaxy devices that non other phones offers. Maybe nobody who doesn't use S pen will never know how useful S pen is. I myself love S pen. I would never want samsung to ever remove this feature. What do you all think, would samsung ever remove this unique feature and follow other phone's common systems???
6 Replies
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Honestly, I almost never use my S Pen.
Romio_Rahman
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
You should give it's all the features a try, you might find it useful someway
JTFold4
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
I use my S Pen for college assignments when multitasking. People forget to click the button on the pen and customize their feature suite. 🤷🏽‍:male_sign:
Romio_Rahman
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I mostly use it in class. Instead of using a notebook, I use my lock screen notes, and it saves the notes with dates, and it's fast. Especially the eraser is just one click on the button. My second most using feature is writing on screen. I can't imagine using smart devices like laptops, phones, and tablets without smart pens.
JTFold4
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S23
Agreed! 👍🏼
jamn4God
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
The only reason I buy Samsung's is because of the S Pen. I started out using a Palm Pilot so an S Pen was a must! But there are so many apps I'm having problems with S Pen on. 😡
0 Likes