Original topic:

Screen Mode in Modes and Routines.

(Topic created: 08-10-2023 06:47 PM)
SankarU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Hi all,

Is there any way to change the screen mode in routines? I want to keep it on 'Vivid' most of the time, but really would like to setup a routine to automatically change it to 'Natural' when I open certain apps like Gallery or Lightroom for more color accurate editing. Sort of like the auto creator mode on recent Sony Xperia phones. 

If this isn't possible yet, can this be implemented in a future update?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23

This functionality is currently unavailable in both Routines and Routines+ in Good Lock. What you can do for now is to request this feature be added in a future software update. You can do this via the Samsung Member app's Support tab, under Send feedback>submit as an error report.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Grayo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
I dont believe there is currently a setting to change the display setting from Vivid or Natural upon opening an app, you could leave feedback to Samsung to suggest that setting to be added though.
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S23

This functionality is currently unavailable in both Routines and Routines+ in Good Lock. What you can do for now is to request this feature be added in a future software update. You can do this via the Samsung Member app's Support tab, under Send feedback>submit as an error report.

SankarU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks, I will go ahead and do that.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy S23

If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out here! 🙂 If you felt like I resolved your issue, please accept as solution so that other people wondering about this kind of automation will know to submit feedback so Samsung will (hopefully) issue an update. The more people that report this, the more likely it is to be added!

0 Likes
SankarU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Thanks for the suggestion! I Installed that but as the others have pointed out, it didn't have it. The closest thing was recording a touch macro to sort of automate changing the setting, but it's not quite as seamless as I would have liked.
0 Likes