Original topic:

Sleep mode

(Topic created: a week ago)
Drakona
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
When I set automatic sleep mode, the screen being off, after some time turns on itself until I press power button to return it to the standby mode. But it keeps turning on several minutes after.. I checked all possible settings to prevent this, but no lick. very disappointed as it wakes me up every time, so I have to set DND mode manually. Very annoying and doesn't meet sleeping mode expectations. 
6 Replies
Astroo_Sign
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

You could try a few things to resolve this issue. First, check for any apps or notifications that might be causing the screen to wake up. Sometimes even in sleep mode, certain apps can bypass settings. You could also try disabling wake gestures like Lift to Wake or Tap to Wake if your device has these features. 

0 Likes
Drakona
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
I have all those features off. Even in non sleeping mode they never awake the screen
0 Likes
Astroo_Sign
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23

Sometimes certain background processes or system notifications can still wake the screen despite settings being in place. Try checking if thereā€™s a scheduled task or an app running in the background thatā€™s causing the wake-up. You can also try putting your phone into Safe Mode to see if a third-party app might be the culprit.

0 Likes
Drakona
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
Very interesting, why it never happens with the sleep mode off? And why the sleep mode allows such a irresponsibility?
0 Likes
Drakona
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
It was the aod in the sleep mode settings. And while the toggle was off, the mark still was on it. Really weird and confusing settings. Should not be so complicated
0 Likes
Drakona
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S23
No, still didn't help. Too many disappointments for expensive device.
0 Likes